Friday, June 1, 2018

The Missing Puzzle Piece--Plexus Journey, Part 3

I am continuing to take the products of the Plexus TriPlex and continue to see great results!

Today, however, I am going to talk about my husband.

For at least fours years, if not longer, my husband has been taking herbal supplements for his kidneys and often suffers from kidney pain. He also has been dealing with some other health issues for quite a few months. I started giving him BioCleanse and ProBio5 without telling him what they were and after only one week we have seen his herbal supplement quantity go down to a third of what it was before!

He recently did a scan and for the first time since the technology came out, his kidneys didn't test terrible! They are still in need of healing, but they are on their way to getting better!

After discussing with our friend about our scans, both of us deal with issues that stem back to leaky gut and that is exactly what Plexus helps heal. I also know, by talking with other friends who did the same scan, that their problems also stem from leaky gut.

I am so glad that we have found Plexus and are healing our bodies! I knew that the herbs were helping in some way, but there had to be an underlying issue as to why my husband was still working on those kidneys after years and we have finally discovered another piece to the puzzle.

I have no idea if other people will see such an immediate and extreme response as my husband has. I honestly just figured I would give it a try as I had extra on those products on hand, but I am glad I did. I truly believe that God has answered my prayer about finding that missing puzzle piece.

Are you interested in learning more about Plexus yet? Feel free to contact me and ask questions! I would love to help you on your journey to better health!


No comments:

Post a Comment