Friday, June 8, 2018

Plexus Journey, Part 4

I am still taking my Plexus TriPlex and still enjoying the benefits! I have had people say they see a difference in my face, but I don't see it. I am working on making a side-by-side photo from when I started and now, but I don't have it completed yet. I would like to ask your opinion on whether or not you see a difference.

I found out (through an ultrasound), that I am further along than I thought I was in my pregnancy. That means that I am doing well on my weight gain! I have felt less aches and pains during this pregnancy than I have in my last few and I can only contribute that to the addition of the Plexus products this pregnancy.

My husband is also still taking the BioCleanse and the ProBio5 and still seeing a decrease in his other herbs that he takes.

Do you have any questions about Plexus? Please feel free to ask them below! Do you have a testimony to share about how Plexus has helped you? Again, please feel free to share below!


No comments:

Post a Comment