Thursday, April 23, 2020

Abundant Life, Part 2

John 10:10
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Before, I mentioned that people are living in fear and anxiety. They are allowing Satan to steal their joy, kill their hope, and destroy faith. What I have realized is that although I am not living in fear of this virus, I am still allowing Satan to destroy. He is destroying friendship. He is stealing the opportunity to be open and honest with those we are close to.

My husband has commented lately that his "wife is gone". I am not the same.

I have been upset about broken friendships. I have been struggling with mothering issues and can't  go to my normal  tribe for advice or encouragement. I am allowing the unknowns of financial changes stress me out. All of this has me questioning if I am actually doing what God has called me to do.

This all seems normal to me and the one friend I have that still talks to me about issues says that it isn't out of the ordinary, however, I am still allowing Satan to destroy. This is affecting my relationship with my husband. I have allowed these struggles to affect my home.

Christ came so I could have a life of joy, peace, and love, yet I am not embracing that right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment