Monday, April 20, 2020

2 Year Anniversary!

Two years ago I made the decision to work on my health. I sold some items I had around the house and used that money to sign as an ambassador for Plexus and get my first month products. I didn't know how I was going to pay for future months, but I knew I needed to do something.
Within just a few days I saw improvements in my energy levels. Then I realized I was sleeping better. I went on to realize that I wasn't experiencing the normal aches and pains that I usually did during pregnancy.
God has provided for my supplements each month. The first month I earned enough to pay for most of the supplements I needed. The next month even more was paid for. The next month, all my supplements were paid for. After that, I was able to start Chad on the supplements as well using what I made to pay for them.

Over the next year, my income was enough some months to not only pay for our supplements, but provided some extra as well. We have also been able to try even more of what Plexus offers and have been able to have our children also use the products. I have even earned prizes during incentives that are above and beyond my earnings!
Plexus has been such a blessing to us in more that just our health. The financial benefits have been tremendous (especially now with Chad being laid off work due to the governor's mandates). I also found that I joined a family that day that has walked beside me in my journey. They offer encouragement, pray for me, and help me grow as a person regardless of the business.

I am so thankful that God brought Plexus into my life. I am thankful for my friend who continued to patiently share with me the benefits of Plexus. I am thankful for the financial help it has brought to our family.

Do any of these benefits sound like something you would like to see? I would love to share with you as my friend shared with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment