Friday, May 25, 2018

Plexus Journey, Part 2

I have been taking all products from the TriPlex for a couple of weeks and have seen some definite changes (you start slowly adding things in so your body can adjust).


  • I started sleeping better after just a couple of days! I hadn't had a good night's sleep for at least a week before starting Plexus and I was able to sleep through the night most nights after. If I did wake up, I would just go to the bathroom and would be able to fall right back to sleep. Praise God! I wasn't sure how I would continue to survive on just a few hours of sleep every night.

  • I have also seen extra energy throughout my day! I used to have to take a nap every afternoon and even then I was still ready for bed by 9 pm every night (not that I actually got to bed at that time). I now rarely take a nap and even when I do take a nap, it is only for about a 1/2 hour compared to the hour or two I was taking before.

  • I have cut my coffee consumption at least in half! I enjoy coffee so I still drink it, but I don't feel the need to have it as I did before. Some days I completely go without it and when I do have it, I only have a cup or two at most instead of the three or four I was having almost every day.

  • My nightly leg cramps went away! Part of the reason I wasn't sleeping well is because I would wake up with leg cramps. I have only had a leg cramp once since starting Plexus and I was a night after I know I didn't drink enough water during the day so I am sure it was related to dehydration.

  • Warning! This one might gross some of you out. One thing my naturopath doctor has said for the past 12 years of knowing her, "If you eat three times a day, you should poop three times a day." This was always odd to me. I had thought I was good going once a day. Through the years, I would usually be able to go twice a day and I figured I was doing well. Well, when I started the BioCleanse, I noticed that I was going more and then I eventually actually got diarrhea. I stopped the BioCleanse (to make sure that was the cause) and the diarrhea stopped. I spoke with my sponsor and she said to just take it a little slower so my body could adjust. I now take it every other day and it seems to be what my body needs right now. I think my naturopath would be proud that I've been going three times a day!

  • A positive side-effect that I wasn't expecting is that my bulging varicose vein disappeared! I only get that during pregnancy, but it actually has gone away!

  •  Another side-effect that I wasn't expecting because I am pregnant is anything to do with weight loss. In the first trimester of my pregnancy, I had gained about 11 pounds. While that was more than I was hoping, I try not to stress too much about pregnancy weight gain. However, I have seen a loss of 6 of those pounds!

Now, if I told you I have been faithful in taking all the products faithfully, then I would be lying. The ProBio 5 is supposed to be taken at night and honestly, I would usually forget. A week ago, I put the bottle on my bedside table with a bottle of water so that I see it before getting in bed and I have been faithful to take it every night since. 

I do drink the slim every morning when I get up and am doing my morning Bible reading/studying. I have found that I enjoy this much more than drinking coffee first thing in the morning and a bonus is that it takes much less time to make so I get more time with the Lord before children start waking up.

I will continue to share how Plexus is affecting my life and hope to maybe start sharing testimonies from others as well. I am surprised at the number of benefits I have seen in such a short amount of time.

Do you have a Plexus testimony to share? Please do so in the comments! Do you have questions about Plexus? Contact me and I will try my best to answer them!


No comments:

Post a Comment