Friday, May 18, 2018

Plexus Journey, Part 1

1 Corinthians 3:16-17 KJV
 16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? 17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.
For many years as a mother, I put my own health by the wayside. I would spend my time and money making sure my children had what they needed. When it came to a tight food budget, I got them their healthy foods and ignored the foods I needed for myself to get healthy.

I have realized that through this all, I was not being obedient to Christ. How can I properly do His work if I'm too tired or unable to do it? I needed to get healthier.

I started looking to Plexus 2 years ago, but couldn't do it because some of the ingredients were things my nursing daughter would react to. Once she was weaned, I looked into it again and even tried a few samples and saw energy levels go up, however, at that time, other expenses came up and I couldn't justify the cost.

At this point, it is still a financial sacrifice, but I had been able to sell some extra items around the house that I had purchased at a low cost and turned a profit.

I am now pregnant again and struggling with low energy, trouble sleeping, leg cramps, and poor digestion. I also felt God's peace about moving ahead. Once I felt God's peace, I asked my husband his thoughts. We discussed it and then he thought and prayed about it. He then told me to try it.

I started with the Triplex combo pack about 3 weeks ago. I will post again
next week on the changes I have seen during the past three weeks.

If you have questions about Plexus, please feel free to ask! Even though I am just beginning this journey, I will try my best to answer your questions!



No comments:

Post a Comment