Thursday, September 29, 2016

Throw Back Thursday

I was going through some old posts and came across How Do You Love Your Enemy. This really stuck out to me because I was just thinking about this person last week and still wondering if I had chosen the right path.

My life is definitely better since cutting off communication. I have lots less stress and anxiety. However, I don't know how she is doing. Has she come to know the Lord personally? I don't know and I'm not sure it matters if I know this side of heaven or not. While I do pray that she did come to a saving knowledge of Christ (or will in the future if she hasn't already), I still don't think it is my job to "make sure" she does. I have learned, however, that just because I "think" something, it doesn't mean that it is God's will for me. This is probably something that I will consider more in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment