Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Words of Wisdom Wednesday


Proverbs 30:25 
The ants are a people not strong, yet they prepare their meat in the summer;

I know that many times there is nothing I can do about a situation; however, this verse shows me that I can do something. This encourages me that even when money is tight, there is a way to feed my family if I work hard enough.

I find it interesting that this is what was in line for today's Words of Wisdom Wednesday. I often write these thoughts down long before they are published. What is interesting is that I read two quotations today that I wanted to share with you (and was planning to do later this week), and they kind of go along with these thoughts so I will share them now.



We grow through our struggles. Things might not be easy, but that doesn't mean we give up. Things might not be easy, but that doesn't mean we need a hand out. We might be in need of a hand up, but not a hand out.



No comments:

Post a Comment