Tuesday, January 1, 2019

My Word for 2019

For the past few years, I have had a word that I have focused on for the year. Last year my word was content. The year before that, it was serve.  A few years ago, my word was transformed. Well, this year, I am returning to transformed.
.
I really struggled with returning to a word that I have focused on before. I felt God calling me to transform, but I kept saying, "But I already did that!" God just kept putting that word and Romans 12:2 in front of me. I just couldn't escape the fact that I needed to focus on transformed again.



So, in 2019, I am going to focus on transformed. I desire to transform my thinking to be more like Christ. I desire to transform my body into a healthier me. I desire to transform my own desires to be those that God has for me. I desire to transform into someone who cares more about what God thinks than what those around me think. I desire to transform into someone who loves as Christ loved.

I also created a coloring page to color and hang on my wall as a reminder of this verse. Feel free to download and use this yourself if you choose.

Just right click and choose "save image as". If you would
like a pdf version, just send me a message and I'll send it to you!
Do you focus on a word and/or verse for the year? If so, I would love for you to share your word for 2019 in the comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment