Monday, August 6, 2018

Marriage Moment Monday


Last night I watched Fireproof. It has been a while since I watched it, but what stuck with me this time is, "You never leave your partner, especially when in a fire."

When your marriage is struggling, it is under attack from Satan; it is in a fire. That is the time you DON'T leave your partner. That is the time when you need to work your hardest to keep the two of you together. That is when you need to do all you can to save your partner and keep him safe.

I was also struck by how "simple" the Love Dare activities were. They may not have always been easy, but they were simple.

If you have never watched Fireproof, I suggest you find a copy and watch it. If you have seen it before, I suggest watching it again. If you can watch it with your spouse, even better.


No comments:

Post a Comment