Friday, August 17, 2018

How Much Would You Pay to Feel Better?


During my year of research on Plexus, I had many people tell me that it costs less than a price of a cup of coffee from a coffee shop a day. Well, I don't go to the coffee shop every day (or even once a week) so this wasn't telling me anything about how I could really afford it.

What I have seen is that by taking just the TriPlex, we have cut down on the other herbs and supplements we had been taking, but feel much better! The biggest difference I've seen is in my husband (who is only taking the BioCleanse and the ProBio5) who has cut his herb intake by more than half! That right there is a savings of more than it costs for him to take the supplements.

How much would you pay to feel better? What if it would actually help you not only feel better, but save money because you will be able to stop other supplements/herbs/medications that you are taking now?

If you would like to know more, please ask!


No comments:

Post a Comment