Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Lilla Rose Storage & Sale Announcement

My girls and I love our Lilla Rose products (which is why I became a consultant!) and were in need of a way to store them so we could easily see which we wanted to wear. One of my girls made this board for me. The verse at the top is 
1 Corinthians 11:15
But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering.
The cup at the bottom hold Lilla Rose bobby pins and hair sticks.



I share this to give you your own ideas on how to store your Lilla Rose products as well as to announce an upcoming sale--Black Friday Sale! Starting Friday morning and going through Sunday evening Lilla Rose is offering:

20% Off Everything, including New Releases

25% Off select Festive Styles
30% Off select Holiday Styles,
30% Off prior Limited Release Items
30% Off Limited Release past FOTM's
50% Off Select Items
FREE SHIPPING on Retail orders over $50


They are also releasing 26 new styles! 

Be prepared to visit my website and your some Lilla Rose products for Christmas gifts this year! They are great for girls/women of all ages!

www.lillarose.biz/darcyc


No comments:

Post a Comment