Monday, January 24, 2011

Psalm 25:4-7

4 Show me Your ways, O LORD;
Teach me Your paths.
5 Lead me in Your truth and teach me,
For You are the God of my salvation;
On You I wait all the day.

6 Remember, O LORD, Your tender mercies and Your lovingkindnesses,
For they are from of old.
7 Do not remember the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions;
According to Your mercy remember me,
For Your goodness’ sake, O LORD.

Remember when I talked about praying scripture over your own life and over the lives of your husband and children? Here is another part of scripture that I have prayed over my own life before and was brought back to it today. Not only did I read this scripture with a heart of prayer, but I also wrote it in my prayer journal.

We are told to ask the Lord for wisdom, but yet so many people don't do it. The Lord is faithful and will grant us understanding and wisdom if we ask. JUST ASK!

The Lord also tells us that when we ask for forgiveness of a sin, He forgets it just as if it was moved as far away as the east if from the west. He does NOT remember the transgressions of our youth. He will forever show mercy and lovingkindness to those who know and love Him.

Join me in this prayer today. Focus on the words and truly speak them from your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment