Monday, January 17, 2011

Psalm 18

Psalm 18: 1-3; 31-32; 46; 49

1 I will love You, O LORD, my strength.
2 The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer;
My God, my strength, in whom I will trust;
My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
3 I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised;
So shall I be saved from my enemies.

31 For who is God, except the LORD?
And who is a rock, except our God?
32 It is God who arms me with strength,
And makes my way perfect.

46 The LORD lives!
Blessed be my Rock!
Let the God of my salvation be exalted.

49 Therefore I will give thanks to You, O LORD, among the Gentiles,
And sing praises to Your name.

Praise God! There is no one like Him! He is our strength! He is our shield! He is our rock! Share of His good works among ALL people! Sing praises to His name!

No comments:

Post a Comment