Saturday, September 22, 2018

No Fear

One would think that after having twelve children, I wouldn't have fear of labor and delivery, but both myself and my husband, have voiced to each other that we are experiencing fear this time (when we haven't in the past). We don't really understand why, but we know that with God, there is no need to fear. I am reminding myself of the following verses to combat the fear.


Romans 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father

Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Philippians 4:6-7 KJV 6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Exodus 20:20 And Moses said unto the people, Fear not: for God is come to prove you, and that his fear may be before your faces, that ye sin not.


Judges 6:23 And the LORD said unto him, Peace be unto thee; fear not: thou shalt not die.

1 Chronicles 28:20 And David said to Solomon his son, Be strong and of good courage, and do it: fear not, nor be dismayed: for the LORD God, even my God, will be with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee, until thou hast finished all the work for the service of the house of the LORD.



Lamentations 3:57 Thou drewest near in the day that I called upon thee: thou saidst, Fear not.

Daniel 10:19 And said, O man greatly beloved, fear not: peace be unto thee, be strong, yea, be strong. And when he had spoken unto me, I was strengthened, and said, Let my lord speak; for thou hast strengthened me.



John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.



No comments:

Post a Comment