Friday, September 7, 2018

Beet Root

For the last few years, my naturopath doctor and herbalist have told me I need to eat more beets. The problem . . . I don't like beets. I can tolerate roasted beets and beet soup, but even then, I just don't eat enough. When I was researching Plexus, I was pleased to find out that Slim contains beet root!




Here's a little about the beet root in Plexus Slim👇
Beet root can improve blood flow to the brain and can slow the progress of dementia. Beet root has a number of nutrients that are important for general health including potassium, calcium, sodium, magnesium and dietary nitrate. Potassium lowers heart rate and regulates metabolism. Sodium and magnesium help with proper fluid levels within the body. The dietary nitrate in beet root is linked to lower blood pressure and a reduced incidence of heart disease. (Anybody have blood pressure issues?!)
💜Beet root is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C and iron.
Beet root also contains folates that aid DNA synthesis within the cells. The fiber in beet root helps to slow down its conversion into glucose, which makes it good for those with Type-2 diabetes. The fiber can also help to reduce cholesterol. (Anybody have cholesterol issues?!)
💚The nitrates in beet root widen blood vessels for better exercise and athletic performance. 🏋️‍♀️🤾‍♂️🏃‍♀️Beet root also contains silica, which helps to strengthen bones and hair, as well as to maintain good skin condition.
And you thought it was just to make it pink! 😉


Would you like to find out even more about Plexus Slim?! I would love to chat with you about the ingredients and benefits-just send me a message letting me know you are interested!



No comments:

Post a Comment