Friday, September 14, 2018

Great Things He Hath Done

Mark 5:19 
Howbeit Jesus suffered him not, but saith unto him, Go home to thy friends, and tell them how great things the Lord hath done for thee, and hath had compassion on thee.

"Tell them how great things the Lord hath done for thee". How often do we do this? We should always be ready to share what God has done and is doing for us.

What great things has he done for me?

Chad-I am still amazed at how God brought Chad and I together, how He kept us together when we were dating, and how He has drawn us closer to Him and one another through the years. Chad has helped me grow into a better woman, better wife, and better mother.

Our children-God blessed us beyond our imagination with our children! Considering Chad didn't want any children and I only wanted four or five, He not only blessed us with more, but changed our hearts to align with His in respect to desiring children and raising them for Him. People say they can't imagine life with many children. I say I can't imagine life without my children! They have helped me become a better person.



Provisions-God shows us His care for us by providing for all our needs! I have countless stories of how He provided for us when we thought there was no way. He has sent us clothes for the children when they were in need and we really didn't have money to buy new clothes. He has sent food when our shelves/refrigerator were getting bare. He flooded our bathroom 9 years ago so we could use the insurance money to add on so we had the space we needed without going further in debt. He has sent people into our lives to show us His love just when we needed to be reminded. He has always provided and I know He will continue to do so.

Friends-God has brought so many people into our lives in unusual ways that quickly became friends and who show us love and support in ways we couldn't have imagined. I remember praying for a couple of years for Him to send me a best friend and He was faithful and sent me a friend who is always there for me when I need her, who encourages me, and prays for me. Again, I can share countless stories of the friends He brought to us.

Church-God has blessed us with some great church families over the years. When we first moved to where we live, He led us to the church that would help us grow closer to Him and learn of His desires for us. The people we called family in that church many years ago are still family to us. Five years ago He called us out of that church and led us to another church that, again, has helped us draw even closer to Him. While it was a hard transition for us to leave the one church and find another, I can see His purpose through it all and now we have even more people to call family!

Plexus-I have to say that Plexus is a true blessing from Him! I have struggled with my health for years. As a mother, I almost always put the needs of my family above my own and all those years of neglect have taken their toll to a place where I couldn't ignore the issues anymore. I truly feel so much better and I know that although my body still has more healing to do, I am on the path to better health. The energy I receive from the Slim helps me not only function with my normal tasks, but allows me to be more active overall which is something I severely lacked. The BioCleanse is helping my body get rid of toxins that for too long were building up. The ProBio5 is helping my gut find a heal and find the balance needed to function properly. Ease has been reducing my inflammation throughout my entire body which helps me feel better and allows me to move more which in turn keeps me active. I am looking forward to how Plexus will continue to improve my health!

What about you? What great things has He done for you? I would love to hear you share what God has done! Please either share below on the blog post or even as a comment on Facebook if that is how you found this post.

Let us share God's goodness with others!


No comments:

Post a Comment