Friday, April 20, 2018

Decorating With Scripture

About a year ago, I decided to place decorative scripture up around my house. I had printed some decorated scripture from a website and hung in my office area. Since those were "summer" themed, I found different ones around Thanksgiving an another blog and printed those out. I have been looking to update them and haven't been able to find any that I liked because most "spring" printings were in pink (and I don't really care for pink) or the scripture was not in KJV (which is my preferred translation).

So, since I couldn't find what I was looking to put on my walls, I downloaded some free watercolor clipart and designed my own scripture printables. I found some beautiful daisies on angie makes and she has other beautiful designs as well.

I wanted to share these with you in case you would like to hang scripture in your own home.




You can either right click on each image and save image or click here for the vertical pictures and here for the horizontal picture.

I printed these on 8 1/2 x 11 paper and placed them in document frames to hang on my walls.

I hope you enjoy these as much as my family and I are enjoying them!

Also, if you ever create anything similar and would like to offer them free for others and don't have a way to do that, contact me and I may share them on my blog (and give you creator's credit, of course!).



No comments:

Post a Comment