Saturday, January 27, 2018

That the Wicked May Turn

Ezekiel 33:11
Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

When I tell people about the plan of salvation, I have had some reply that God isn't very loving if He sends people to hell. I usually have a difficult time convincing them that they send themselves by not accepting the free gift.

I should have (and hopefully now will) share this verse with them in addition to the others on the same topic.

God does not take pleasure in the wicked dying in their wickedness and going to hell; it isn't what He desires. However, He rejoices when they turn from the wickedness and accept eternal life!

God desires to see everyone to come to Him and have eternal life. He desires for all of us to dwell with Him.

If you have yet to admit you are a sinner and accept Christ's shed blood for your sins, do so today! God desires for you to join Him!


No comments:

Post a Comment