Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Full of Power

Micah 3:8a
But truly I am full of power by the spirit of the LORD,

I've been struggling with an issue lately. I've been praying about it, but haven't really heard God give me an answer. I have been looking at different options for trying to "fix" the issue and wondering what the best approach would be.

Today, God gave me my answer!

Often I will ask God to lead me to the scripture I need and then I will just open my Bible and read. I haven't done that for a few weeks, but did it again today.

The very first verse my eyes fell on was Micah 3:8.

But truly I am full of power by the spirit of the LORD,
God answered my prayer about the issue by reminding me that His power is in me. I can do what is needed by His power, not my own. Also, I don't just have a little bit of His power, but I am full of His power!

Are you struggling with something today? Remember you are full of His power, too, if you are His child.


No comments:

Post a Comment