Monday, January 6, 2020

Walk Worthy

God calls me to walk worthy. How can I do that if I don't know who I am in Him? Not only do I have to know it, but I have to know it. It has to be in my heart and not just my mind.

This is my problem. I know who I am in my mind, but I am not walking in that knowledge. How will I learn to walk in the knowledge? By renewing my mind,

Romans 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

and by thinking what is true, honest, just, pure, lovely, and of a good report.

Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

I need to remind myself often of who I am until it becomes a part of me. I need to read God's truth over and over. I need to stay pure before God. I need to be honest with myself and God.




No comments:

Post a Comment