Monday, January 20, 2020

Marriage Moment Monday


1 Peter 3:7
Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered.

I think prayer is a major help to marriages. Prayers of each spouse individually, but also praying together.

I was surprised at how much our communication increase and how much closer our hearts grew when my husband and I started making prayer together a priority. It affected us even more than us doing a Bible study or devotional together.

We also learn that there are ways in which our prayers can be hindered. Your husband and yourself are both heirs together in Christ. We need to treat each other as such if we do not want our prayers hindered.

I highly suggest you see if your husband is willing to pray with you. If you already pray together, I would love to hear how it has affected your marriage. If it is something you start doing, please come back here and share the affects.


No comments:

Post a Comment