Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me, But a Gift for You!

Today is my birthday and because I enjoy receiving gifts, I wanted to give a gift to someone. I'm giving away a tea wallet. I use mine at least once a week. If you aren't a tea drinker, you can use it to hold debit/credit cards, wallet photos or even use it for a mini sewing kit to keep in your purse. I'm sure there are other uses for it as well.

To enter you must be a follower of Gracious Daughter of the King and then leave a comment telling me what your favorite tea is (or if you don't drink tea, what your favorite drink is!). To earn extra entries, you can:

Like Gracious Daughter of the King on Facebook and come back and leave a comment here telling me you did/do.

Share this giveaway on your blog and/or Facebook and leave a comment telling me you did (you can earn two entries by sharing on both your blog and Facebook!).

I'll draw a winner on Friday morning!

3 comments:

  1. I love tea...lots of different kinds! I mostly enjoy herbal infusions (tea)... but I also enjoy bluberry tea and Tazo's Passion tea! I think the tea wallet is a nifty idea!
    P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARCY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already like you on FB and I will share your giveaway on FB! :)

    ReplyDelete