Thursday, October 20, 2011

Will Life Ever Slow Down Again?!

I can't believe it has been almost three weeks since I posted and even then it was just a link to my post on another site. I have been so busy that I had 174 unread emails this morning  because I can't even sit and read all my emails in a day and they have just continued to pile up. I have been doing at least one canner load of something every day in addition some home improvement projects (we built a barn and put in a door where there used to be a window), switching out the clothes for the new, colder season and therefore having to do some sewing for those girls who didn't have enough clothes.

I am really hoping to be able to get back into writing at least once a week. I just started a new book today and it is my hope to blog my thoughts on what I read. Hopefully my first post on it will be tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment