Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Transformation Tuesday

I have been enjoying Plexus since the end of April 2018. While I have seen many benefits, I was pregnant when I started taking it and have been nursing since my son was born so I didn't realize the full extent of what the benefits are of balancing hormones.

My cycles usually return between three and five months regardless of the fact that I exclusively breastfeed. Well, I am happy to say that my flow has been drastically less than it was in the past. In fact, I think it has been at least 10 years since I've had a normal flow during my cycles. Usually I am on many herbs trying to balance my hormones because the flow is so heavy that I am scared to even leave the house.

I can not even express how excited I am about this benefit!

I am also aware that my hormones overall are balanced because I don't have the ups and downs I used to experience. I am doing better at keeping calm at times that used to send me into a tailspin. I have also noticed that my anxiety levels are way down.

Do you suffer from heavy flows during your cycles? Do you know that your hormones are off? Then it might be the time to give Plexus a shot!

This month I have six-yes 6!-codes to help you save money on your journey to health! Contact me today if you have any questions!


No comments:

Post a Comment