Friday, October 26, 2018

Pink Isn't Only for Women


I'm here to tell you that the pink drink isn't only for women! Men can enjoy the drink and its benefits, too.

I've discovered that my little guy doesn't handle stevia very well right now so that means that I can't enjoy Plexus Slim and all it's benefits. So, since I can't take it, I started giving it to my husband.

From day one, he commented about how he couldn't eat as much as normal. For example, he went to Chinese Buffet for lunch with a coworker and he usually will go up for at least four plates, but could barely finish two.

If you have been following me for a while, you have read before that when I started my husband on the BioCleanse and the ProBio5, we saw his need for the herbs he has been taking for years go down. Well, since starting the Slim, it has gone down even more! In fact, there are a couple of herbs he doesn't need at all anymore and another that he is down to only one a day (at one point he was taking six a day!).

He is enjoying Slim so much that he asks for it before leaving for work if myself or one of the girls don't have it prepared for him when he is ready to leave!

I am so excited to see how much Plexus is helping my family!

Would you like to learn more? Just ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment