Friday, July 27, 2018

When You Think About Quitting

I have spoken to a few people who have given Plexus a try about how they are feeling. I had one person tell me that they would like to go off of Plexus for a while to see if they can truly see the benefits that they had been experiencing. Oftentimes, because Plexus is gentle and makes subtle changes, it is hard to see the positive changes it is making in your life. However, instead of going off Plexus, examine how you have been feeling.

Make a list of what you were hoping would change by improving your gut health. Were you hoping to start sleeping better? Were you hoping to reduce your sugar cravings? Were you hoping to reduce your need for caffeine and coffee consumption? Were you hoping to see improved energy? What about better digestion or having regular bowel movements? Whatever you were hoping to see change, write it down and then think about if you have seen an improvement.

When I was put on the spot of the changes I saw when I first started taking Plexus (or even now as I continue to enjoy it), I couldn't come up with things right away. I needed to think back over how my life I had changed. As for the weight loss aspect, I can't physically see that because of being pregnant, but when I go back and examine pictures of my face, I can see a difference so I know it is making a difference. When I think back to previous pregnancies, I realize that I have more energy this time. I realize I am not experiencing many of the discomforts that I had during previous pregnancies. I realize that I have more energy to get more things done even though I am 8 months pregnant.

If you are taking Plexus, make a list of what you were hoping would change and examine if those changes have begun to take place. If you tried Plexus in the past, write down what you had hoped it would change and think back to see if maybe some of those changes had started to take place. If you have been considering trying Plexus, make a list of what you would hope it would change and then contact me and give it a try and pay attention to whether or not those changes are taking place. I am sure you will see that changes have been taking/will take place.




No comments:

Post a Comment