Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Providing Clothing

Proverbs 31:13
She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands.

After going through the clothes for this spring/summer, three of my girls were still short on pajamas. I figured I would just make some. Just a few days later, we were given some bedding which happened to have some extra queen size pillow cases that didn't match other bedding. I use them to make pillow case dresses. I made two different styles as I used what I had on hand. I then took some material and made a "pillowcase" to make a third pillowcase dress. I added some lace to the bottom to make it a little longer.

Pillowcase dress made using bias tape and elastic.

"Pillowcase" dress using material, lace, bias tape, and elastic.

Pillowcase dress used by making a casing and using ribbon ties.

For all three of these it cost me nothing but my time which was maybe an hour combined to make all of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment