Monday, May 25, 2015

New Business Venture--Lilla Rose!


I had been considering signing as a Lilla Rose consultant for almost a year. The opportunity came earlier this month for me to do so at a significant savings over the regular cost so after praying about it and discussing it with my husband, I decided to sign.
My girls and I love using Lilla Rose hair products! We own at least one flexi-clip in each of the sizes offered (except for the X-large and Mega), one set of bobby pins, and a couple of their headbands. We love that they are simple to use, look pretty and are gentle on our hair. We are looking forward to expanding our own collection, trying new to us items, and sharing with others.

You can check out and/or purchase Lilla Rose products at http://www.lillarose.biz/darcyc.

You can see some of the way we use the flexi-clips in an older post here (but remember to visit my site for purchases!).

I will be doing a giveaway of a Lilla Rose product in the near future so stay tuned and tell your friends to either follow here or on my Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment