Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

"Make a joyful shout to the Lord, all you lands!
Serve the Lord with gladness; Come before His presence with singing.
Know that the Lord, He is God; It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves; We are His people and the sheep of His pasture.
Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, And into His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless His name.
For the Lord is good; His mercy is everlasting, And His truth endures to all generations."
~ Psalm 100

Today I am so very thankful for my husband, my girls, and my family. The Lord has truly blessed me by making me a part of a family that loved and served the Lord from before I was born and blessed me with a wonderful husband that also serves and loves Him so that we can raise children who will prayerfully do the same.

I'm also so very thankful for all the ways the Lord provides not only for our needs, but also for some of our wants. We serve a Lord who wants the best for us and desires for us to live an abundant life!

Most of all, I'm so very thankful for the Lord sending His one and only Son to die on the cross for my sins. He took the punishment upon Himself so that I may one day be in glory with God. It is only because of His great sacrifice that I will not spend eternity in hell as I should. His gift of salvation is a free gift that anyone can enjoy!

To God be the glory for all He has done!

1 comment: