Wednesday, July 3, 2019

What Men and Women Thought Each Other Knew

Somehow I came across some YouTube videos by Priscilla Shrier about What Men Wished Women Knew which led me to also find What Women Wished Men Knew. Both are two parts and I listened to them both and then thought it would be good for my husband to listen to them as well. So, we spent our date night listening to them and discussing what we heard. It was a great way to open communication between us and helped us open up.

What I liked about these, is there is also a single man and a single woman on the panels so they are helpful for all.

I thought that these might be helpful for others as well.

The Chat with Priscilla - What Men Wished Women Knew (Part One)


The Chat with Priscilla - What Men Wished Women Knew (Part Two)




I would love to hear your thoughts if you do listen to these. Or, what are some suggestions for date nights with your husband?


No comments:

Post a Comment