Thursday, April 4, 2019

God's Timing is Perfect

John 15:5
I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
"for without me, ye can do nothing"

This I know, yet I often find myself trying to do things on my own, in my own strength. Why am I so stubborn?

I have had many questions lately and although I would go to God in prayer seeking the answers, I was still spending many hours a day trying to figure out the answers myself. What a waste of time!

I now realize that what I should have been doing is spending more time with Him in study, prayer, and just being still so I could hear Him. It's ironic that I thought I didn't have the time because I was spending my time trying to figure it out on my own.

Give Him your time and He will work out the details!


No comments:

Post a Comment