Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Testimony Tuesday

For the past month, I have been able to use almost all of my Plexus supplements again. I am taking Slim, BioCleanse, Ease, and VitalBiome (ProBio5 still upsets Gordon's tummy so I'm not taking that yet) and have added Xfactor Plus and the Lean Whey. I usually have a Lean shake 3-4 times a week. I have also been more focused on making sure I drink enough water every day. I am happy to report that I lost 6 lbs last month!

I have yet to start an exercise regimen because the times I have figured I would start, something would happen such as the baby being up a lot the night before, a child being sick and/or myself being sick. I do plan to start something, however. My neighbor and I have discussed walking together, but then the Polar Vortex hit and we weren't about to go walking in 20 below weather (with wind chills even lower!).

I would love for you to share your own weight loss victories below. It is always nice to hear encouraging stories!


No comments:

Post a Comment