Sunday, December 2, 2018

Random Acts of Kindness

I love hearing stories about Random Acts of Kindness. I also like seeing an opportunity to teach my children about serving others and being kind so a few times a year, I challenge them to show kindness and serve others. In November, we focused on serving those in our own immediate family. For December, I am going to do the same thing I did last year.

Christmas Bingo!



I believe I found this background in a Focus on the family magazine or website. I then personalized it for things that our family could do (some options weren't possible living out in the country and rarely making trips to town, budget restraints, etc.).

I would like to challenge you to maybe do something similar with your family. I have seen an Advent of Kindness floating around on facebook and I am sure if you searched Pinterest, you would come up with different variations. See what works for your family and give it a try.

For our Christmas Bingo, I believe I gave a small gift for each row they completed and then something larger if they completed the who sheet when we did it last year. I am not sure what I will do this year. Things I am considering are they get to pick a dinner, a "date" with mom, they can pick the movie for family night, etc.

If you decide to give this a try with your family, let me know! I love hearing about spreading kindness!


No comments:

Post a Comment