Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Sprained Ankles and Sermons

I sprained both my ankles two weeks ago which has put a damper on all of my activities. I spent 24 hours either with my feet up or crawling to get places in the house. After 24 hours, I got a pair of crutches and I could put weight on one of my ankles for short periods of time as long as I had a brace on it so then I could move around, but still spend much time with my feet up. Even after a week, I could only get to the computer for short periods of time. My ankles are finally doing better. I can hobble around without crutches as long as both ankles are in braces (a friend graciously loaned me hers so I would have one for both ankles).

That being said, I have the my husband's sermons from the past two Sundays to post. This past Sunday's (Pride, Headship, & Gifts) is a longer than normal sermon due to extra discussion on the topic.

11/26/17 Sermon


12/3/17 Sermon


No comments:

Post a Comment