Monday, December 7, 2015

Handwriting Practice Review

I received a copy of Handwriting Practice to review.

Handwriting Practice
I chose to have my five year old complete the book. She could write her letters, but they weren't very neat. Handwriting Practice is perfect for her! She is learning how to properly form each letter and having fun at the same time. She is already showing improvement! She enjoys coloring the pictures on the pages and is looking forward to when she is writing the sentences that are further in the book.


The book is great for me as well. As a busy mother, it helps me to know that she is getting quality practice in forming her letters properly. She can just grab the book and go with very little guidance from me. Another benefit is the price. Right now it is just over $3 and if you have Amazon Prime, you'll get the free shipping and have it at your door in just two days. This is much more economical than printing the "free" worksheets that are so readily available on-line. Not only is it more economical, but it is all contained in one book instead of having lots of loose paper all over the house.


I was already using the Cursive Handwriting Workbook by Brookdale House with an older child and was loving it so I was sure I wouldn't be disappointed--and I wasn't!


No comments:

Post a Comment