Saturday, April 13, 2013

March Reading

My reading time really slowed down in March due to many family and church commitments. We had a baptism service with pot luck following, a family birthday, our yearly communion service in which we did a Seder meal, and then Easter. I felt like I never sat down for two weeks!

I finished Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis. I was hoping to have time to write posts on things that stood out to me, but as I said before, that just didn't happen. I still might try to write a post or two. It is a great book for Christians and non-Christians to read. In fact, I think I will be adding it to my girls' reading lists for school. I just have to decide which year I would like them to read it.

I am still working on Family Driven Faith by Voddie Baucham. I'm taking my time and making notes. I would love to have my husband read it along with me, but time just hasn't allowed it yet. I read him portions and we discuss things, but I am hoping to read it a second time along with him soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment