Friday, June 3, 2011

Surprise Blessings!

I just find it so amazing that not only does God provide for all of our needs, but He blesses us with some wants as well. And on top of that, sometimes we are blessed with something that we didn't even ask Him for specifically (but of course He knows our thoughts so He knows we want it).

For the last month, I have been wanting to order something but haven't had the money. Since it wasn't a need, I wasn't getting stressed about it, but it was definitely something I wanted. I never mentioned it to Chad or anyone else for that matter. I never brought it up in any of my prayer times with God either, yet He chose to bless me with it anyway.

Last week, someone asked me if I wanted exactly what I had been wanting to order. They had it, but then decided to use a different kind so it had just been sitting there for the last month not getting used. Of course I said yes! It wasn't until it was in my hands and I was getting ready to use it that I realized that God provided it for me without me mentioning it to Him or anyone else. We truly serve an awesome God!

No comments:

Post a Comment