Sunday, May 22, 2011

Celebrations & Sales!

I want to celebrate the birth of Tissa with a sale for both my Creative Memories business and my Norwex business!

Since she was born on 5-5-11, I want to offer 5% off any order that is placed by June 5th. You can also earn free shipping for any order of at least $100 (after discount). You can place an order by contacting me at memoriesmama @ netonecom . net (take out the spaces). If you want to place a Creative Memories order, you can visit the website and then just enter my name as your consultant (if you place the order there, I'll have to send you a refund check for your 5% and/or shipping reimbursement).

I will be taking 10% of my profits from these sales and giving them to Care Net of Cadillac (which is a combination of our local pregnancy resource center, abortion recovery, fatherhood support, and abstinence education). Not only can you save on items you need/want, but you can support a great organization!

No comments:

Post a Comment