Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Friendship and Encouragement is Biblical

I was blessed by reading this devotional from Proverbs 31 Ministries today (I'm a bit behind in my email!). I want to thank my true friends who have always been here to offer encouragement and help me get through the tough times in my life. Some of you I have never even met in person, but knowing you are praying for me and the advice and encouragement you offer through emails is priceless. While I had times in my life where I didn't have any close enough friends who I could turn to for encouragement, I am truly blessed to be surrounded by a number of friends now. My prayer is all of you have at least one friend who is there to encourage you through the hard times and that we are all that time of friend to others.

1 comment: