Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Suggesting Another Great Blog

I highly suggest for my readers to check out Generation Cedar blog. You can go to it by clicking on the button on the right side of the page. She always has great posts and I have linked to her a number of times before. She had multiple posts that I wanted to link to when I checked it out today, so I thought it would be much better to just add her button and encourage you to follow her site yourself.

Please feel free to comment here what you think about her site. I have found it very informational and uplifting.

1 comment:

  1. I've been following her blog since you linked to it a few months ago. I've found it to be a great blog! She's really inspired me many times! I pray that I might be lucky enough to be as fruitful as her one day- and by that I mean her family size and her ministry.

    ReplyDelete