Saturday, October 17, 2015

17 Reasons I Love My Husband

In honor of 17 years of marriage, I'm listing 17 reasons I love my husband.

In no particular order . . .

He is handsome
He works hard
He is a man of God
He is a great father to our children
He loves me despite my numerous failings
He leads our home in all aspects
He makes me laugh
His free spirit has relaxed my anal-retentiveness
He is creative and a visionary
He can fix just about anything
He does things he doesn't necessarily enjoy to save us money
He helps others
He doesn't judge
He forgives
He likes my cooking
He tries to speak my love language even though it is hard for him

He does without so our children and others can have

I thank God daily that He brought Chad and I together. While we have had many rough times during our marriage, they have only drawn us closer to God and closer together. It might sound cliche, but I love him more today than the day I married him. I am blessed to have become one with him as he only makes me a better person.

 Mark 10:8 
And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!
    Praying you have a great day together, Darcy & Chad.
    We're thankful for you and your marriage.

    ReplyDelete