Wednesday, April 27, 2011

31 Days to Clean -- Having a Martha House in a Mary Way

When I first heard about this e-book, I knew that I would have to read it some day! The more and more I hear about it, the more I want to read it. I've heard that a bunch of women are going to be doing it together during May so they can discuss the challenges incorporated in each day (a Mary challenge and a Martha challenge). I don't think that will be possible for me (with a new baby and all), but that doesn't stop me from wanting to get the book to the challenges at another time.
I am not a natural when it comes to cleaning. In fact, sometimes I think my DNA is allergic to it! However, I know that if I am to care for my home, and more importantly my family, I need to persevere in creating a clean, peaceful home environment (not a perfect one!).
 If 31 Days to Clean sounds like a good book to you, purchase the download and you can get started May 1st as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment