Thursday, January 8, 2009

Ministry Blog

I finally got my ministry blog going! It took me a long time to come up with a name because the few that I had really liked were already taken. I then asked for opinions and the only opinions I received were all different from each other--no one voted for the same one! I then decided that I had to go with the one my help meet (Chad) had voted for--Gracious Daughter of the King.

I will be using this blog as a home for my "Home Cooking for Body and Soul" Bible study as well as other "thoughts" I have as I read and study my bible. I may also occasionally copy other devotionals here that I find very inspiring. I will post prayer requests and praises as well. Also, if you would like prayer for something, please feel free to leave a comment asking for prayer and I will pray for you.

My main goal for this blog is to reach women. I feel like I am being called to help support and uplift women in all stages of their lives whether it be as a teen, a single woman, a wife, a mother, a widow, a divorcee, etc.--I want to meet you where you are.

If you have any questions that I might be able to answer, I will gladly try to answer as best I can. I will not get into debates on issues. I will state my opinion and how I interpret the Bible and that is all. You can leave a comment with your opinion even if it is different from mine, but don't expect a debate to come from it. This is a place for encouragement, not debate.

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited about his new blog Darcy. It's great so far...I love it. Thank you for taking the time to do this. I'll be looking forward to visiting it and it helping with my spiritual walk.

    ReplyDelete