Thursday, August 24, 2017

Throw Back Thursday-Garden Time

It's the time of year when those who plant gardens are harvesting. My girls were just saying earlier this week that we haven't had veggie pizza in a while and wondered if we could have it again. That got me thinking to my blog post about the veggie pizza I make as well as a soup using garden goodies. Check it out here!


If I use this recipe again (for the veggie pizza), I will have to adapt it to our current dietary needs. I will probably use coconut sugar instead of evaporated cane juice crystals and a blend of garbanzo bean flour and tapioca starch with guar gum instead of the gluten free flour mix and coconut oil instead of grapeseed oil.

For those who follow Trim Healthy Mama, I just found this recipe and will try it for myself when I make the other for the children.



No comments:

Post a Comment