Monday, March 6, 2017

What I'm Reading

I started out this year with the plan to do more reading. I'm not off to a bad start, but I have yet to start any of the books that I was planning on reading!

Here is what I was planning on reading this year:


Here are some of the books I have read or started reading:
I wanted to read this before my two oldest girls did. It is a great book.

I received this for Christmas and it was a perfect read during the days following Bella being born.

I received this for my birthday last month (although it just arrived last week). I'm loving it so far!
I ordered this last month and just started reading it.

This month I am participating in a Read-a-thon to raise money for a friend who is saving for an adoption. I hope to finish at least Control Girl and What He Must Be this month and then maybe I can get started on one of the books I had planned to read this year (first picture).

What are you reading right now (or hope to read soon)? I would love for you to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment