Friday, June 3, 2016

Always With You

Psalms 139:1-12
1 <> O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me. 2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off. 3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways. 4 For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether. 5 Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me. 6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it. 7 Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence? 8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. 9 If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; 10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me. 11 If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me. 12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.

There is no where we can go to hide from God. He is always with us. He can always see our actions. He also will always know our deepest thoughts. He even knows what we will say before we say it.

Isn't that wonderful?!

We are never alone!

God is always there guiding us as long as we seek and allow His guidance. He will lead us even if we go far from His path for us; He will gently lead us back to Him.

Do you feel like God isn't with you? If you do, please realize that it is just a feeling. He has never left you! He has always walked along side of you just waiting for you to take His hand and allow Him to lead you on the path He has for you--a better path--the best path!




No comments:

Post a Comment