Friday, May 20, 2016

A Good Work

Philippians 1:6 KJV
Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

Have you ever known you need to make changes in your life but feel powerless in making these changes?

I know I have!

I was reminded today that it isn't up to me to make those changes. I AM powerless; however, the One who isn't powerless lives within me. God IS NOT powerless!

God can change me. God can change you. He began a good work in us when He formed us. He continues a good work when He saved us. He will continue to perfect us until the end of time.

Our job is to turn to Him and seek Him and rely on Him to change us. We have to be open to the change. We have to pray for the change. We need to allow Him to mold us.

We must continue to press on toward the mark!






No comments:

Post a Comment