Monday, November 21, 2011

Vision Forum--A Great Resource for Christian Books

I was introduced to Vision Forum products a couple of years ago and have been wanting almost everything in their catalog every since! Every time a catalog arrives in the mail, the girls and I look over the products and make a wish list of what we would like to get. I watch the site through out the year for sales and often find some really good deals. I encourage you to visit Vision Forum for your Christian Book needs!

Right now, you can enter to win a gift certificate to Vision Forum by visiting A Wise Woman Builds Her Home.


A-Wise-Woman-Builds-Her-Home

1 comment:

  1. I love Vision Forum also! Postage to Australia is pretty brutal, but we don't have anything like that here and it's worth it.

    ReplyDelete