Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Real Problems of America (IMHO)

I have been involved in a number of debates lately about the economic state of America. It seems like many people think that taking money away from programs is only going to make our issues worse. They accuse me of not having compassion because I don't agree with them.

I've felt led to share my opinions on the topic because I think many people are disillusioned about the issue. America has been a blessed nation and people have become accustomed to the many things that make life easier and they now feel they are entitled to them regardless of whether or not it is truly an entitlement or a privilege.

This will be a series of posts as I can't write everything at one time. I pray that these posts will open up a healthy debate on the issues discussed and no one will take to derogatory attacks.

My hope is to post every couple of days, but we'll see when God actually provides the time and words.

No comments:

Post a Comment